Explzh for Windows
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your PCpon software
. More info about pon software can be read here
. Usually the Explzh for Windows program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Explzh for Windows is C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Explzh for Windows's primary file takes about 3.55 MB (3718712 bytes) and is named EXPLZH.EXE.
Explzh for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.59 MB (4812208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESDECZIP.EXE (63.00 KB)
- Associate.exe (59.18 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (3.55 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (176.71 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.20 KB)
The current page applies to Explzh for Windows version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other versions of Explzh for Windows:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is an application by the software company pon software. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Explzh for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Explzh for Windows app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Explzh for Windows in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Explzh for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Explzh for Windows.
8. After removing Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Explzh for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, nor are we saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-16 21:15:17.990