Explzh for Windows
Explzh for Windows is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your systempon software
. Open here
for more information on pon software. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Explzh for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named EXPLZH.EXE and its approximative size is 3.53 MB (3702984 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Explzh for Windows. They take about 4.57 MB (4796480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESDECZIP.EXE (63.00 KB)
- Associate.exe (59.18 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (3.53 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (176.71 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Explzh for Windows. You can find below info on other releases of Explzh for Windows:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is an application offered by pon software. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Explzh for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it exists on your system the Explzh for Windows app will be found automatically. When you click Explzh for Windows in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Explzh for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Explzh for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Explzh for Windows by pon software from your PC, we are not saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-21 23:30:36.017