Explzh for Windows
Explzh for Windows is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your systempon software
. More data about pon software can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Explzh folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Explzh\install.exe /d is the full command line if you want to remove Explzh for Windows. EXPLZH.EXE is the Explzh for Windows's main executable file and it occupies about 4.43 MB (4647480 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Explzh for Windows. They occupy about 5.48 MB (5745456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESDECZIP.EXE (63.00 KB)
- Associate.exe (59.18 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.exe (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.exe (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.exe (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (4.43 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (181.09 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Explzh for Windows. Click on the links below for other Explzh for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is an application offered by the software company pon software. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Explzh for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it exists on your system the Explzh for Windows program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Explzh for Windows in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Explzh for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Explzh for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Explzh for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Explzh for Windows by pon software from your PC, we are not saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-02 08:32:17.547