Explzh for Windows
This web page is about Explzh for Windows for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your systempon software
. Take a look here
for more info on pon software. Explzh for Windows is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Explzh for Windows is C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.44 MB (4658928 bytes) on disk and is labeled EXPLZH.EXE.
Explzh for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.71 MB (5990560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate.exe (59.18 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (4.44 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (186.27 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (96.20 KB)
- 7z.exe (286.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Explzh for Windows. You can find below a few links to other Explzh for Windows releases:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is a program marketed by the software company pon software. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Explzh for Windows from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Explzh for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Explzh for Windows". The Explzh for Windows application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Explzh for Windows in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Explzh for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Explzh for Windows.
8. After removing Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Explzh for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, nor are we saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-16 00:03:21.907