Explzh for Windows
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your systempon software
. More data about pon software can be found here
. Usually the Explzh for Windows application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Explzh for Windows is C:\Program Files (x86)\Explzh\install.exe /d. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled EXPLZH.EXE and its approximative size is 5.87 MB (6154152 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Explzh for Windows. They occupy about 7.16 MB (7509208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Associate.exe (69.79 KB)
- DECCAB.EXE (64.00 KB)
- DecCabW.EXE (127.00 KB)
- DECLHA.EXE (48.00 KB)
- DecLHaW.EXE (113.00 KB)
- DECZIP.EXE (56.00 KB)
- DecZipW.EXE (149.00 KB)
- EXPLZH.EXE (5.87 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (187.93 KB)
- mklnk.exe (115.78 KB)
- UpdateDLL.exe (106.80 KB)
- 7z.exe (286.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Explzh for Windows version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other Explzh for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Explzh for Windows is an application offered by pon software. Some users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Explzh for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Explzh for Windows from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Explzh for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Explzh for Windows". If it exists on your system the Explzh for Windows application will be found automatically. When you select Explzh for Windows in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Explzh for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Explzh for Windows.
8. After removing Explzh for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Explzh for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Explzh for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Explzh for Windows by pon software from your computer, nor are we saying that Explzh for Windows by pon software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Explzh for Windows supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-01 00:04:35.127