Uplay is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Uplay from your computerUbisoft
. You can find out more on Ubisoft or check for application updates here
. Uplay is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Uplay. The application's main executable file is named Uplay.exe and it has a size of 13.37 MB (14015176 bytes).
Uplay contains of the executables below. They occupy 27.18 MB (28498776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.29 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (196.66 KB)
- Uplay.exe (13.37 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (4.74 MB)
- UplayService.exe (2.46 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.31 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 19.0
of Uplay. You can find here a few links to other Uplay releases:
...click to view all...
Uplay is an application offered by Ubisoft. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Uplay from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Uplay or simply activate the Search field and type in "Uplay". If it is installed on your PC the Uplay program will be found automatically. When you select Uplay in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Uplay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Uplay which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Uplay in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 15:42:11.133