Intel(R) Processor Graphics
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computerIntel Corporation
. More info about Intel Corporation can be found here
. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.01 MB (1055552 bytes) on disk.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.01 MB (1055552
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1143
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. You can find below a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application offered by the software company Intel Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:09:04.347