Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computerIntel Corporation
. Go over here
for more details on Intel Corporation. Usually the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 151.10 KB (154728 bytes) on disk and is titled Drv64.exe.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics contains of the executables below. They take 1.10 MB (1151696
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (973.60 KB)
- Drv64.exe (151.10 KB)
The current page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 10.18.10.3939
only. Click on the links below for other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program offered by the software company Intel Corporation. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found very quickly. When you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:46:51.707