Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. More information about Intel Corporation can be seen here
. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics. Drv64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 175.27 KB (179480 bytes) on disk.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.15 MB (1206320
bytes) on disk:
- Setup.exe (1,002.77 KB)
- Drv64.exe (175.27 KB)
This page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 22.214.171.1249
alone. Click on the links below for other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program by Intel Corporation. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:16:23.980