Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This info is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computerIntel Corporation
. You can find out more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the Intel(R) Processor Graphics application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\igxpin.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Intel(R) Processor Graphics's primary file takes around 152.97 KB (156640 bytes) and its name is Drv64.exe.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.12 MB (1172928
bytes) on disk:
- igxpin.exe (992.47 KB)
- Drv64.exe (152.97 KB)
The current page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 220.127.116.1118
only. You can find below info on other versions of Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application by the software company Intel Corporation. Some users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found very quickly. After you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 16:35:27.920