Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computerIntel Corporation
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Intel Corporation. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics. The application's main executable file is named Setup.exe and its approximative size is 1,010.81 KB (1035072 bytes).
Intel(R) Processor Graphics installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1,010.81 KB (1035072
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 18.104.22.1682
alone. You can find below a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics releases:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program released by the software company Intel Corporation. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found very quickly. After you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:55:58.100