Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. You can read more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics. Intel(R) Processor Graphics's primary file takes around 151.10 KB (154728 bytes) and is named Drv64.exe.
The executables below are part of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They occupy about 1.10 MB (1156816
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (978.60 KB)
- Drv64.exe (151.10 KB)
This page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 10.18.10.4129
alone. You can find below a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program released by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-05-07 17:59:42.503