Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. You can read more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Setup.exe and it has a size of 973.80 KB (997176 bytes).
Intel(R) Processor Graphics contains of the executables below. They take 973.80 KB (997176
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 10.18.10.3417
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program offered by Intel Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 20:01:33.843