Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This info is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. More information on Intel Corporation can be seen here
. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 175.77 KB (179992 bytes) on disk and is labeled Drv64.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They occupy 1.14 MB (1198640
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (994.77 KB)
- Drv64.exe (175.77 KB)
The current page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 220.127.116.116
only. You can find below a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program released by Intel Corporation. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:39:03.813