Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. You can read more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the Intel(R) Processor Graphics application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics. Intel(R) Processor Graphics's primary file takes around 149.48 KB (153072 bytes) and is called Drv64.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They occupy about 1.10 MB (1155040
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (978.48 KB)
- Drv64.exe (149.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20659
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. You can find here a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program by the software company Intel Corporation. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 11:28:12.697