Intel(R) Processor Graphics
You can find below details on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. You can read more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 149.48 KB (153072 bytes) on disk and is labeled Drv64.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They occupy about 1.10 MB (1155040
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (978.48 KB)
- Drv64.exe (149.48 KB)
This info is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 10.18.10.3349
alone. Click on the links below for other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program released by the software company Intel Corporation. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found very quickly. After you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:11:18.463