Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computerIntel Corporation
. More information on Intel Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Drv64.exe is the Intel(R) Processor Graphics's primary executable file and it occupies circa 180.31 KB (184640 bytes) on disk.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.19 MB (1252480
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1.02 MB)
- Drv64.exe (180.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16881
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. You can find below info on other releases of Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application by the software company Intel Corporation. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 13:42:37.507