Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. Additional info about Intel Corporation can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics. Setup.exe is the Intel(R) Processor Graphics's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.01 MB (1055512 bytes) on disk.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.01 MB (1055512
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12426
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. For more Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application offered by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found very quickly. After you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:39:32.567