Intel(R) Processor Graphics
You can find below details on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computerIntel Corporation
. You can read more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Drv64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 175.27 KB (179480 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They occupy about 1.15 MB (1206320
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1,002.77 KB)
- Drv64.exe (175.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1686
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. For other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application offered by Intel Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found very quickly. After you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:29:27.457