Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. More info about Intel Corporation can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder (same installation drive as Windows). Intel(R) Processor Graphics's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. The program's main executable file is named Drv64.exe and its approximative size is 151.10 KB (154728 bytes).
Intel(R) Processor Graphics contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.10 MB (1151696
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (973.60 KB)
- Drv64.exe (151.10 KB)
This web page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 10.18.10.3910
only. You can find here a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics releases:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer.Registry keys:
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application released by Intel Corporation. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:25:58.073