Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Intel Corporation. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics. Drv64.exe is the Intel(R) Processor Graphics's main executable file and it takes close to 149.48 KB (153072 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They occupy about 1.09 MB (1142240
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (965.98 KB)
- Drv64.exe (149.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20614
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. You can find here a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application by Intel Corporation. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found very quickly. After you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-16 14:33:17.643