Intel(R) Processor Graphics
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. Further information on Intel Corporation can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Intel(R) Processor Graphics's primary file takes around 181.05 KB (185400 bytes) and its name is Drv64.exe.
The executables below are part of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They take an average of 1.22 MB (1274480
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1.04 MB)
- Drv64.exe (181.05 KB)
The current page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 22.214.171.12484
alone. For more Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program offered by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:33:05.727