Intel(R) Processor Graphics
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computerIntel Corporation
. Open here
where you can find out more on Intel Corporation. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1,002.77 KB (1026840 bytes) on disk and is labeled Setup.exe.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1,002.77 KB (1026840
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 18.104.22.16861
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application released by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found automatically. After you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:29:35.103