Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Intel Corporation. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Intel(R) Processor Graphics's primary file takes about 1,019.98 KB (1044464 bytes) and is called Setup.exe.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1,019.98 KB (1044464
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12406
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. You can find below a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics releases:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application marketed by Intel Corporation. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found very quickly. When you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:20:54.147