Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This info is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computerIntel Corporation
. You can read more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, depending on the user's option during install. Intel(R) Processor Graphics's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Intel(R) Processor Graphics's main file takes around 149.46 KB (153048 bytes) and is named Drv64.exe.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.09 MB (1147824
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (971.46 KB)
- Drv64.exe (149.46 KB)
The current web page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 184.108.40.20624
only. You can find below a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program by Intel Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:38:22.567