Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This web page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. Open here
for more info on Intel Corporation. Usually the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Drv64.exe is the Intel(R) Processor Graphics's main executable file and it occupies approximately 149.48 KB (153072 bytes) on disk.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.09 MB (1144288
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (967.98 KB)
- Drv64.exe (149.48 KB)
This data is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 10.18.10.3277
only. You can find below a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program by Intel Corporation. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found very quickly. After you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:44:39.960