Intel(R) Processor Graphics
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computerIntel Corporation
. You can find out more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Drv64.exe is the Intel(R) Processor Graphics's primary executable file and it takes about 149.46 KB (153048 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They occupy 1.09 MB (1147824
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (971.46 KB)
- Drv64.exe (149.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.18.10.3308
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. For more Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application by Intel Corporation. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:12:39.567