Intel(R) Processor Graphics
You can find below details on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. Open here
where you can find out more on Intel Corporation. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics. The program's main executable file is labeled Drv64.exe and it has a size of 181.48 KB (185840 bytes).
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.22 MB (1275360
bytes) on disk:
- Setup.exe (1.04 MB)
- Drv64.exe (181.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1163
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. You can find below info on other versions of Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Registry that is not cleaned:
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program by Intel Corporation. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found very quickly. After you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:14:35.070