Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. You can read more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. The program's main executable file occupies 149.48 KB (153072 bytes) on disk and is named Drv64.exe.
The executables below are part of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They take about 1.10 MB (1151968
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (975.48 KB)
- Drv64.exe (149.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.18.10.3412
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. You can find here a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics releases:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you want to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:13:09.330