Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. You can read more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. The program's main executable file occupies 149.48 KB (153072 bytes) on disk and is named Drv64.exe.
The executables below are part of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They take about 1.10 MB (1151968
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (975.48 KB)
- Drv64.exe (149.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.18.10.3412
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. You can find here a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics releases:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you want to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:13:09.330