Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computerIntel Corporation
. Additional info about Intel Corporation can be read here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics. Drv64.exe is the Intel(R) Processor Graphics's primary executable file and it occupies circa 151.10 KB (154728 bytes) on disk.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.10 MB (1151696
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (973.60 KB)
- Drv64.exe (151.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.18.10.3945
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. Click on the links below for other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application released by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found very quickly. After you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:40:18.413