Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computerIntel Corporation
. More data about Intel Corporation can be found here
. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 149.48 KB (153072 bytes) on disk and is named Drv64.exe.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.10 MB (1155040
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (978.48 KB)
- Drv64.exe (149.48 KB)
The current page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 10.18.10.3366
alone. You can find here a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics releases:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application by Intel Corporation. Some people want to erase this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:47:19.853