Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. You can find out more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, depending on the user's choice. Intel(R) Processor Graphics's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is named Drv64.exe and its approximative size is 151.10 KB (154728 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They take about 1.10 MB (1151696
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (973.60 KB)
- Drv64.exe (151.10 KB)
This page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 10.18.10.3993
only. You can find below info on other releases of Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application released by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:27:04.763