Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. Take a look here
for more information on Intel Corporation. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. The application's main executable file is called Drv64.exe and its approximative size is 149.48 KB (153072 bytes).
Intel(R) Processor Graphics contains of the executables below. They take 1.10 MB (1148384
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (971.98 KB)
- Drv64.exe (149.48 KB)
This data is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 10.18.10.3325
only. For other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program released by the software company Intel Corporation. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:07:00.863