Intel(R) Processor Graphics
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Intel Corporation. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Drv64.exe is the Intel(R) Processor Graphics's main executable file and it occupies around 149.48 KB (153072 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They occupy about 1.10 MB (1151968
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (975.48 KB)
- Drv64.exe (149.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 10.18.10.3496
only. You can find here a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program offered by Intel Corporation. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found automatically. After you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:59:07.367