Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. More information about Intel Corporation can be found here
. Usually the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program is found in the C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Intel(R) Processor Graphics's main file takes about 1.04 MB (1089520 bytes) and is named Setup.exe.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics contains of the executables below. They take 1.04 MB (1089520
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 220.127.116.1123
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program released by Intel Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:04:00.350