Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. You can find out more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics. Drv64.exe is the Intel(R) Processor Graphics's primary executable file and it takes about 180.31 KB (184640 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They occupy about 1.14 MB (1196256
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (987.91 KB)
- Drv64.exe (180.31 KB)
This data is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 22.214.171.12457
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.Registry that is not removed:
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program by Intel Corporation. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found automatically. After you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:12:41.720