Intel(R) Processor Graphics
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. More data about Intel Corporation can be read here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Drv64.exe is the Intel(R) Processor Graphics's main executable file and it occupies about 149.48 KB (153072 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They occupy about 1.09 MB (1147872
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (971.48 KB)
- Drv64.exe (149.48 KB)
The current page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 18.104.22.16872
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program offered by Intel Corporation. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found automatically. After you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:12:15.893