Intel(R) Processor Graphics
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. Additional info about Intel Corporation can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 180.27 KB (184600 bytes) on disk and is titled Drv64.exe.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.19 MB (1244208
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1.01 MB)
- Drv64.exe (180.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16856
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. Click on the links below for other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program released by Intel Corporation. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:08:56.123