Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. You can read more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics. The application's main executable file has a size of 970.82 KB (994120 bytes) on disk and is labeled Setup.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They occupy about 970.82 KB (994120
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 10.18.10.3630
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program marketed by the software company Intel Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found very quickly. After you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 01:43:50.797