Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. Additional info about Intel Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Drv64.exe and it has a size of 149.48 KB (153072 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They occupy 1.09 MB (1144288
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (967.98 KB)
- Drv64.exe (149.48 KB)
This page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 10.18.10.3262
alone. Click on the links below for other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program released by Intel Corporation. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found automatically. After you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:53:30.280