Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. Go over here
where you can read more on Intel Corporation. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics. The application's main executable file occupies 151.89 KB (155536 bytes) on disk and is called Drv64.exe.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.10 MB (1153312
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (974.39 KB)
- Drv64.exe (151.89 KB)
The current page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 10.18.10.3960
alone. Click on the links below for other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application released by the software company Intel Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found very quickly. When you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:53:03.643