Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computerIntel Corporation
. Check out here
for more info on Intel Corporation. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 149.48 KB (153072 bytes) on disk and is labeled Drv64.exe.
The following executables are contained in Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They occupy 1.09 MB (1142240
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (965.98 KB)
- Drv64.exe (149.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 188.8.131.5286
only. You can find below info on other versions of Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program offered by Intel Corporation. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:45:36.020