Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This info is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Intel Corporation. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics. Intel(R) Processor Graphics's primary file takes around 969.82 KB (993096 bytes) and is called Setup.exe.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics contains of the executables below. They occupy 969.82 KB (993096
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 10.18.10.3577
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application offered by the software company Intel Corporation. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 10:44:23.020