Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. You can find out more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.01 MB (1055032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They occupy 1.01 MB (1055032
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 220.127.116.1149
alone. For more Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program by Intel Corporation. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found very quickly. After you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 05:34:40.460