Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Intel Corporation. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Drv64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 180.27 KB (184600 bytes) on disk.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics contains of the executables below. They take 1.19 MB (1244208
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1.01 MB)
- Drv64.exe (180.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12412
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. Click on the links below for other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
- C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:04:04.783