Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computerIntel Corporation
. Further information on Intel Corporation can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder (same installation drive as Windows). Intel(R) Processor Graphics's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Drv64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 181.48 KB (185840 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They occupy 1.22 MB (1275360
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1.04 MB)
- Drv64.exe (181.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16890
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. For other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application released by Intel Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:11:26.543