Intel(R) Processor Graphics
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. Open here
where you can get more info on Intel Corporation. Usually the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Drv64.exe is the Intel(R) Processor Graphics's main executable file and it takes circa 175.27 KB (179480 bytes) on disk.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics contains of the executables below. They take 1.15 MB (1206064
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1,002.52 KB)
- Drv64.exe (175.27 KB)
This page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 184.108.40.2062
only. You can find below info on other versions of Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program released by Intel Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found automatically. When you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:51:19.317