Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This info is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on Intel Corporation. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. The program's main executable file occupies 181.48 KB (185840 bytes) on disk and is called Drv64.exe.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is comprised of the following executables which take 1.17 MB (1224160
bytes) on disk:
- Setup.exe (1,013.98 KB)
- Drv64.exe (181.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5231
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. You can find below a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program offered by the software company Intel Corporation. Some users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found automatically. After you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:01:35.420