Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This web page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. You can find out more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics. The application's main executable file is called Drv64.exe and occupies 180.27 KB (184600 bytes).
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.19 MB (1244208
bytes) on disk:
- Setup.exe (1.01 MB)
- Drv64.exe (180.27 KB)
This page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 184.108.40.20669
only. For more Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application released by Intel Corporation. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found automatically. When you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:58:44.533