Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This info is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. Additional info about Intel Corporation can be read here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Drv64.exe is the Intel(R) Processor Graphics's main executable file and it takes approximately 149.48 KB (153072 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They occupy about 1.09 MB (1144288
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (967.98 KB)
- Drv64.exe (149.48 KB)
The current page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 10.18.10.3282
alone. Click on the links below for other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program marketed by the software company Intel Corporation. Some users want to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:07:11.907